This organic Yoni blend has been crafted to relax, cleanse, heal and rejuvinate your "yoni", or sacred temple.
Yoni steaming is an ancient practice that has been known to not only aid in healing issues with the reproductive system, but also clear unwanted energetic imprints that we have held throughout this lifetime, and even ancestral times.
Other reasons to do a pelvic steam:
- It's relaxing and feels great!
- Aids in healing issues like fibroids, ovarian cysts, pain in the reproductive system
- Tonifies the uterus and canal
- Healing tears from birth
Reduces or eliminates menstrual cramps
Reconnect with your feminine power
Can regulate an irregular menstrual cycle
Detoxifies your womb
Clears the energetic womb
This small batch blend has been blended by my hands and blessed with positive, loving intentions, sound healing (heart chakra singing bowl) and healing energy.
Made with organic rose petals and buds, damiana, calendula, lavender, chamomile and yarrow.
Each packet has 3.5 oz. or enough for 2-4 steams!
E-mail Dee@sproutlovenotwar.com for blends made specifically for you!
- Place a pot of hot water and the steeping herbs under a seat with a hole in it, or carefully squat on hands/knees over a bowl of steaming herbs.
- BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO BURN YOUR SENSITIVE SKIN! Test the steam on your inner writs to ensure it's not too hot before doing your steam.
- Sit over the steam, undressed from the waist down, for 10-30 minutes or until steam is gone. (10 minutes for first time steamers)
- Use a blanket/sheet/robe/skirt draped over you to maintain the steam.
Yoni steam should not be done in some circumstances: during pregnancy, menstruation, or with any kind of intrauterine device (IUD). It is also wise to avoid yoni steaming in the case of an acute infection, illness or fever, or open wounds or inflammation. Exercise simple caution during steaming to avoid burns. Never yoni steam with a continuous heat source. Test the temperature of the steam with the inner wrist before exposing your sensitive tissue. The steam should feel pleasantly warm, and you should immediately move away from the steam if it feels too hot.
Pelvic Steam Blend
Anything on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.